Professional linguistic support for medical and pharmaceutical business
MedTranslate was founded in 2011 to, over time, become one of the market’s leading providers of medical and pharmaceutical translation services. Today, we maintain our top position in the industry, encouraging long-term cooperation with large-scale companies in Russia, Kazakhstan and beyond. MedTranslate is a partner of ELIA (the European Language Industry Association), and uses state-of-the-art translation software in its work. We have successfully been running our registered offices in major cities in Russia (Moscow) and Kazakhstan (Almaty).
- A total of over 1,742,400,560 characters have been translated for the entire period of the company’s operation.
- Over 57,000 pages of medical texts per year.
- We work in the CIS, Far East and European language pairs. A total of 30 + languages.
- Currently, the company employs over 148 translators and 13 editors.
- We are members of + 3 Associations (ELIA, Union of Translators of Russia, Association of Translators, Interpreters, and Translation Companies)
- We use + 4 specialized translation software products
- We attend +10 field-specific events, exhibitions per year
- + 40 new loyal clients every single year
- Clients return for more services in 90% cases
- We partner with the medical and pharmaceutical market leaders
12 years’ professional experience in narrow-focus translation in the area of medicine and pharmaceuticals industry. MedTranslate’s primary goal is to help your business grow!
- Proper, expertise-specific, choice of translators: medical equipment, clinical trials, tests or diagnostics results.
- Appropriate and accurate medical terminology.
We provide feedback within 15 minutes. Your documents will be translated in the shortest time possible with due account of your specific preferences and requirements.
In-depth analysis of documents
Each document is analyzed end-to-end, which is beyond mere calculation of the number of pages, the amount payable and the service period. As medical companies often translate instructions for use of several models of the same equipment, we also exercise a word-by-word analysis of documents, searching customer orders archive, document-to-document matching, which offers our clients a savings advantage due to similar contents of documents.
- Efficiently organized translation process supported by competent client managers. We perform tasks from A to Z.
- A dedicated manager is appointed for each partner.
All the information that we obtain remains within MedTranslate boundaries.
Key Focus Areas:
- Equipment for simultaneous interpretation (for rent)
- Rental of equipment for synchronous interpretation