Priorities of Drug Supply Policy and Regulators’ Expectations of Pharmaceutical Companies in the Russian Market
- Global pandemic as a starting point for further development of healthcare system and pharmaceutical industry
- What regulators and medical professionals expect of pharmaceutical companies in the new reality?
- Implementation of national projects in the fields of immunology, cardiology, oncology, rare diseases
- Accelerated market access for medicines: challenges and opportunities
- Interaction between the State and pharmaceutical companies: how to ensure availability of medicines?
- Priorities for pharmaceutical companies: how to cope with the challenges of the new decade?
Tuesday, 27 April
- 09:30 - 10:40
- Priorities of Drug Supply Policy and Regulators’ Expectations of Pharmaceutical Companies in the Russian Market